Sunday, January 13, 2008

Other classmatess I'm looking for

Here are more members of the Class of '75 I don't have contact info for. If you have info on any of these people, send it to me, or at least let them know of my interest, or post any news you might have about them. These also leave out the names I threw into that first post.

I know some of these people are in touch with people from the class. I've seen some of them on the occasions when I've been in town. It isn't as though all these people are MISSING; I just don't have their info. Here we go:

Tina Bartell
Bob Becker
Molly Beemer
Ann Coppernoll
Jim Crider
Dave Dart
Mark Dodes
Dan Earl
Karla Eaton
Marcia Essex
Phil Friedrick
Gary Gillispie
Patty Graham
Valorie Hanes
Dan Hartle
Linn Hathaway
Carol Holmes
Bob Kintigh
Rodney Kintigh
Jerry Lack
Brian Lewis
Cindy Lovitt
Bill McGuire
John McGuire
Bill Neu
Candy Omo
Bill Pardee
Milton Parks
Scott Randall
Debbie Romsek
Larry Root
John Templeton
Gary Thomas
Darlene Ward
Cindy Wheeler
Rodger Luttenton
Gene Mosher
Joanna Shelters
Albert Winchell


These names are straight out of the yearbook. Am I leaving anybody out?

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Hi Scott,

I am sure you can contact John Templeton at the High School. He was one my neice's teachers last year.

Anyone interested in seeing the latest photos of me, just check out my Flickr Photo's ( I post new photos almost everyday. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jcanen57/

BTW Scott, Great idea for a Class of 75 Blog!


Joanne(Manthei)Canen

Scott said...

Thanks, Joanne. I know, really, how to get ahold of certain people like John...I'm just hoping some of them will come to ME! Fill me in on how Rick's doing sometime...