This is my first post at this new blog for the Concord High School Class of 1975.
My reason for starting this blog: I continue to seek ways for members of the class to stay in touch. I have a small email group set up, but efforts to find missing classmates have only been partially successful.
I recently saw a column about how to find classmates, and one tip was to write their names into blogs. People sometimes Google their own names, and such a Google search might lead people to this blog. Hopefully, they'll make their own posts or get in touch with me some other way. With that in mind, here are a few people it would be nice to get into the fold, in no particular order:
Pat Moore
Tom Dobbins
Carole Lusher
Mary Anne McFeters
Joan Champney
There are others, of course. Here are some people I know are around, but for whom I don't have contact information:
Scott Bradley
Joe Shushok
Brian Jurasek
B-Sue Luttenton
This is just for starters. If you know people who might like to get in on this, send my contact info along, or guide them to this blog. Post names of people you'd like to find, too, for the self-Googlers out there.
And...feel free to post anything you like about our days in Concord. Subscribe to this blog if you like. Post pictures. Anything at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So Scott, I just looked at the location in the profile, and it states Afghanistan. Just curious... did you move or did some catastrophic act of nature lift Concord to another part of the world?
Uh...no. Don't really know how the heck that happened, but it's fixed now. Never been to Afghanistan!
Post a Comment